Telemedicine allows healthcare providers to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients without the need for an in-person visit. This remote evaluation allows Dr Klein to conduct a patient office visit using internet video technology. We are using a safe and secure system called “doxy.me”. It fully complies with all privacy laws. There is no software for you to download nor do you need to register for it.
Patients will “check in” on their computer or cell phone prior to their scheduled appointment. It is as simple as click on a link we send you, enter your name, and make sure to allow the use of your camera and microphone. You will then be ready for your private telemedicine office visit with Dr. Klein.
HOW TO CHECK IN FOR YOUR VIDEO OFFICE VISIT
- A link will be emailed or texted to you about 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Just CLICK on the provided link on your computer or cell phone. No need to log-in!
- Next you will see the check-in screen. TYPE in your name and CLICK the “Check In” button
- CLICK ALLOW to let your browser use your webcam and microphone (you will not be able to see nor hear Dr. Klein unless you do this)
- Have a “seat” in our virtual waiting room. When ready, Dr. Klein will begin your visit. You will be able to see and talk to him in private just like in the office.
-You can use a computer (PC or MAC) or a cell phone which has a camera (Android or iPhone) or a tablet with internet access
-Preferred browsers are Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Your browser should open automatically once you click on the provided link.
NOTE: Please be aware of any message and data charges you may incur.
NEED TECHNICAL HELP? Send a message to: https://doxy.me